I need a replacement of my UCE certificate, pass slip and UACE pass slip

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB),

I sat my O' level in 2004 and A'level in 2006 both from Immaculate Heart Girls School Nyakibale Rukungiri. I lost my O' level certificate and pass slip, and also lost my A' level pass slip and would like to have them replaced. Kindly let me know how possible it is to have them replaced and how long it takes.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Sylvia Biryeri