I need a sponsorship

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Health (MOH) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Binta Kugonza Joshua

Dear Ministry of Health (MOH),
Am a senior six graduate with 14 points in BCM. If there is any scholarship available please help me with it.. because I applied for Loan, from HESFEB but I didn't go through..
I applied for bachelor of Medicine and surgery at KIU but I don't have enough money to pay for the tuition..

Yours faithfully,
Binta Kugonza Joshua