I need assistance for forgotten TIN

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Tax Appeals Tribunal should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Tax Appeals Tribunal,

I have forgotten my TIN , I need your assistance

Yours faithfully,

Asiimwe moreen