I request for A scholarship to pursue a certificate course in MISD

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development,l hereby request for your support Iam Try to undertake A course in Social Work and Development leading to the award for Certificate in Makerere Institute for Development

Yours faithfully,
Alinga Philip
Nabilatuk District