Information system and security

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Internal Affairs should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Internal Affairs,

I would wish to carry out my computer science and Information technology internship with the Ministry of internal Affairs am a second year student help me gain more information on how I could archive this, thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Nahabwe Samuel