Internship opportunity

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, State House should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear State House,

Am a male Ugandan, a final year student of Fort portal college of health sciences offering a higher diploma in Pharmacy.
It humbly inquire if j can be allowed to conduct my internship in the medical department.
Thank you
Yours faithfully,
Tayebwa Eugine