Internship opportunity

Tayebwa Eugine made this Access to Information request to Ministry of Foreign Affairs

This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Foreign Affairs should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Foreign Affairs,

J hereby submit my inquiry if j can be allowed to conduct my internship practicum in the medical department, am a final year student offering a higher diploma in Pharmacy at Fort portal college of health sciences.
Thank you for your consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Tayebwa Eugine