Internship placement.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Health (MOH) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.


Dear Ministry of Health (MOH),
My name is Angwech Tracy Obaye a third year student at Makerere University pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication.
I want to apply for internship in the department of communications and public relations .
I kindly ask for your assistance on how to go about this request.

Yours faithfully,
Angwech Tracy Obaye