Internship placement for plumbing December -Jauary vacation period

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Water and Environment should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Water and Environment,I am OGWANG NIKODEM doing bachelor's degree in civil engineering.
I request for a place for internship to gain experience skills in plumbing . I will be grateful if I'm given an opportunity to develop My skills. Thanks.

Yours faithfully,