Internship placement inquiry

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Internal Affairs should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Internal Affairs, KALULE RONALD. Tel: 0756418697 I hereby request for an internship under your organization pursuing BACHELOR OF COMMERCE. Hope to have have a positive reply thanks.

Yours faithfully,