Internship placement to the ministry of water and environment by Mulungi Joshua Victor

Mulungi JoshuaVictor made this Access to Information request to Ministry of Water and Environment

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Water and Environment should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

From: Mulungi JoshuaVictor

Dear Ministry of Water and Environment,

Am pursuing a diploma in water engineering at UTC Elgon and kindly requesting for a slot for internship

Yours faithfully,

Mulungi JoshuaVictor

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Ministry of Water and Environment only: