My name is Noor Nakigozi Forgot my TIN number
Nakigozi Noor made this Access to Information request to Uganda Revenue Authority (URA)
Dear Uganda Revenue Authority (URA),
I forgot my TIN number, kindly retrieve it for me . Thanks
Dear Esteemed Client,
Thank you for your email.
We wanted to let you know we’ve received your email and will respond
within two working days. However, please take a few seconds to read the
information below and let us know if it helps resolves your inquiry.
If you inquiry is urgent please reach us through the following;
1. Call us toll free on: 0800117000/ 0800217000
2. Chat with us on WhatsApp: 0772140000
3. Chat with us via our Live Chat option at the bottom right of the URA
Website i.e ura.go.ug
Useful contacts where you can direct specific inquiries;
1. Domestic Tax & Customs related inquiry: Write to [email address]
2. Directly log a Customs inquiry/issue: Click here
3. Report corruption or unethical staff conduct: Write
to [email address] 0r call 0323443033
4. Report taxpayer noncompliance: Write to [email address] or call
0323442055 or call 0323443033/ 0772141075
5. Procurement related inquiries: Call 0417- 442155 /6/7/8/9
6. HR-[Internship] & recruitment: Write to [email address] or
call 0323444124 / 0323444123
For up-to-date tax information on various topics: - Click here
Looking to apply for a Tax Identification Number (TIN)?
1. Want to Apply for Instant TIN: - Click here
2. PDF Guide using New Web Form: - Click here
3. PDF Guide using Old Excel Form: - Click here
4. Video Guide using Old Excel Form: - Click here
Benefits of a Tax Identification Number (TIN):
1. Import or export goods within and outside Uganda.
2. Claim tax benefits that accrue to you e.g. tax refunds etc.
3. Access bank loans for amounts above 50 Million shillings.
4. Acquire a license from any Government Agency.
5. Register your Motor Vehicle First-time Motor Vehicle Registration
6. Process land transactions above 50 Million Shillings
Looking to know more about KAKASA Business Solutions:
1. Voluntary Disclosure: Click here
2. Electronic Fiscal Receipting and Invoicing Solution (EFRIS): Click here
3. Digital Tax Stamps (DTS): Click here
BE INFORMED | BE PREPARED | BE SAFE
2. mailto:[email address]
4. mailto:[email address]
5. mailto:[email address]
6. mailto:[email address]
We are glad to inform you that your support request with Ticket number
H23031700058 submitted on 17-03-2023 08:25 with subject TIN DETAILS
INQUIRY has been resolved with remarks below;
Reference is made to your inquiry,
Kindly refresh your browser and try again by following the steps below;
1.Go to ura.go.ug,
2.Click on e-services, Under register for taxes ,Select instant Tin
3.Fill in the red stared required details.
4. Click submit
NB: If this issue persists, kindly let us know so that we can help. Our
service team will be available to review your request and respond
accordingly in case of any further inquiry.
Dear Uganda Revenue Authority (URA), I forgot my TIN number, kindly
retrieve it for me . Thanks Yours faithfully, Nakigozi Noor
use this email address for all replies to this request:
[ATI #11373 email] Is [URA request email] the wrong address
for Access to Information requests to Uganda Revenue Authority (URA)? If
so, please contact us using this form:
https://uganda.alaveteli.org/change_requ... Disclaimer: This
message and any reply that you make will be published on the internet. Our
privacy and copyright policies: https://uganda.alaveteli.org/help/officers
If you find this service useful as an ATI officer, please ask your web
manager to link to us from your organisation's ATI page.
If the resolution given is not satisfactory, please click here to
Client Service Representative,
Uganda Revenue Authority
Developing Uganda Together
Powered by YetiForce