My tin number I forget it

Mutebi Chris Ronnie made this Access to Information request to National Social Security Fund (NSSF)

Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, National Social Security Fund (NSSF) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Mutebi Chris Ronnie

Dear National Social Security Fund (NSSF),

I forgot my tin number and I want to use it, help me to get it back

Yours faithfully,

Chris Ronnie mutebi