No criminal Record

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda Police Force should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Uganda Police Force,

l am kindly requesting for a letter that l have No criminal Record for my application of y studies.

Yours faithfully,
Tugume Charles