O' le

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB),

I sat my O' level in 2014 at Stephen SSS Budondo
I lost my O' level certificate and pass slip, would like to have them replaced. Kindly let me know how possible it is to have them replaced and how long it takes. Thank you.

Yours faithfully,


NSANZE GERALD left an annotation ()

O' level certificate & O pass slip