Place at ministry as graduate trainee

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Energy & Mineral Development should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Energy & Mineral Development,

I am mwebaze innocent, a petroleum geosciences and production graduate from MAKERERE university. I request for a place at the ministry as a graduate trainee.

Yours faithfully,

Mwebaze innocent