PLE results slip for 1996.i forgot my index number

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB),
i sat my PLE in 1996 in madera boys boarding primary school soroti and now that time there were no result slips so now I want one but have forgotten my index number, though I can get the center number please.

Yours faithfully,