Registration for a marital status as single.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB), Requesting on the information on how to register for a certificate that declares martial status for single people. Can one get a document that declares that he or she is single . If yes please how does one go about applying for it...? Thank you for your help.

Yours faithfully,