Request for a scholarship

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Health (MOH) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Health (MOH),
Am lpoot Kevin 24yrs female Ugandan kindly request for a scholarship to persue adiploma in midwifery extension 2024/2025 from jinja school of nursing I will be greatfull if my request is put into consideration .

Yours faithfully,
ipoot Kevin,
Ipoot kevin.