Request for a sponsorship in MBCHB at KIU

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, State House should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear State House,
Am a very zealous young man wanting to pursue a bachelor degree in medicine and surgery. Am requesting for a scholarship

Yours faithfully,

Ainembabazi Paul