Request for agraduate training

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Water and Environment should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Water and Environment,

This is to request for agraduate training with organisation.
I hold abachelors degree in civil engineering from Ndejje University.

Hoping for apositive response

Yours faithfully

Ampeire keneth