FEBRUARY 12, 2018
THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
UGANDA REVENUE AUTHORITY.
RE: APPLICATION FOR AN INTERNSHIP PLACEMENT IN UGANDA REVENUE AUTHORITY,
With great willingness,lam applying for an internship placement that was advertised on the URA'S website.
Iam highly organized and self-driven individual passionate about developing my career in the field of accounting . My commitment can be gauged from the fact that lam an accredited student of bachelor of commerce with accounting as specialization from Makerere university.
lam an accomplished communicator, with excellent organizational, decision making, and management skills and l have a proven track record of consistently meeting and regularly surpassing demanding performance goals in team work.
l have continued excellence in academics with ACGPA of 3.9.
Iam Proactive,lnnovative and highly influential , lam seeking a challenging but educative position which is why l was naturally drawn to this exciting opportunity
l will be grateful if my application meets your kind consideration.
LUBALE YATIMU .
• l got interest in one of your values which we share and that is team work as this requires a shared vision and passion.
• Bachelor of commerce majoring in accounting .2015-2020
• Makerere university
• Proficient with Microsoft office including excel ,Microsoft word, database
• An excellent understanding of accounting techniques
• A comprehensive knowledge of accounting standards and guide lines
• Ideal communication, written and verbal.
• Am a good time manager.
• Available on request.
Dear Uganda Revenue Authority (URA),
l would like to know why my request for internship has not been responded to.