Request for financial support to further education

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Health (MOH) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Oketayot Stephen Odori

Dear Ministry of Health (MOH),
I am a Ugandan, a certificate nurse looking for financial support to further my education (diploma in nursing). I have been in the service for 12yrs now and hasn't gone back for my diploma. I request your office to kindly help in any way possible so that I can further my education and come back to help my nation.
I shall be grateful if my kind request is put under your consideration.

Thank you,

Yours faithfully,

Oketayot Stephen Odori.