Request for tuition support

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Health (MOH) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Health (MOH),

My name is Niwahereza Davis, I am 24 years old persuing a Diploma in clinical medicine and community health at Medicare health professional's college mengo. I am writing to you because I can nolonger be able to pay my tuition fee, I need your support in my academic Life. I am in year 2 sem 1. Thank you very much.
I look forward to your response.

Yours faithfully,

Niwahereza Davis