Request to repeat medical Internship without payment

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Health (MOH) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Health (MOH),
I finished Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in Mbarara University of Science and Technology in 2008 and started [Internship] in Mulago National Referral Hospital in August 2008 till November 2009 but was never signoff there and then.

All efforts to be signed off in the last fifteen years has been in vain reason am requesting to repeat Medical internship in Kabale Regional Referral Hospital without pay since I was paid before so that I can also register with practicing license.

Hoping to be advised on the right process to take.

Yours faithfully,

[email address]