Request to replace my ordinary level pass slip

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB),

I kindly request for replacement of my Ordinary Level Pass Slip that got lost. I sat O'level at Ankole High School in Mbarara district in 2008.

Thank you for your kind support.

Yours faithfully,

Tumwebaze Sylivia