Requesting for a soft copy of uce and uace results

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Education and Sports should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Education and Sports,
I here by request for a soft copy of my uce index number U0041 036 and uace index number U0183 591 results

Yours faithfully,
nabaweesi joan