Requesting for financial assistance

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Office of the Prime Minister (OPM) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Office of the Prime Minister (OPM),
My name is Waswa Lawrence am 25years old and a Ugandan National currently leaving in Muyenga.

I am from jail charged for theft and I wish to have favor from your office in form of capital because I don't want to continue with bad habits again. I will be happy when my request has been accepted.

Yours faithfully,
Waswa Lawrence.