Requesting for financial assistance

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, State House should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear State House,
I write this to kindly beg for help in my studies. I filled the Pujab form but unluckily i failed to get on merit yet my points stand.And right now I was given a course that require more money on private!
I will be glad if my request is considered successfully

Yours faithfully,

Mukiisa Fahad