Requesting for internship replacement

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Health (MOH) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Health (MOH),
Am David ssebyuma a student at institute of social work and community development Uganda offering a diploma in medical records and healthy information management requesting to do my practical work with you from December 2022 to January 2023.

Your positive response will be granted with thanks.

Yours faithfully,

David ssebyuma