Requesting for the change of names in the primary leaving examination result pass slip

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB),Iam LOKOEL JOHN requesting for the change of my names in my primary leaving examination pass slip to LOKOEL JUAN DIEGO as written in my BAPTISM CARD and STATUTORY FORM IN VERIFICATION OF THE NAME that I got from MOROTO MAGISTRATE COURT. I please request you to do whatever you can to help me,it's urgent ,iam in form 3(semi candidate this year (2021)) in MOROTO PARENTS SECONDARY SCHOOL in MOROTO .

I sat for my primary leaving examination in 2016 in MOROTO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL PRIMARY SCHOOL in MOROTO DISTRICT.

Yours faithfully,LOKOEL JOHN