Residential house plan approval.

Nyombi Errison made this Access to Information request to Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development

Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development,

Am by the name Nyombi Errison.
I took my residential house plan to Wakiso head quarters for approval last year on 27th oct 2021.

The lady I found in office assessed me to pay 800,000shs which I did, out of that they gave me 426,000shs which I paid to centenary Bank.

When I went there I found a gentleman who again told me that am supposed to pay them another 700,000shs which I told them that I don't have it.

It's on this ground that I ask you please to help me out. Because I tried to save this money so that I go through the legal means to construct my small house.

Thank you so much.

Yours faithfully,
Nyombi Errison.