State house scholarships.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Education and Sports should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Education and Sports,
I completed my A-level in 2011 and i applied to Kyambogo to pursue a degree in accounting and finance but i failed because of lack of money to pay for the course.
I again applied this year to pursue a degree in environmental engineering. I would like to know if i can get a state house scholarship for this course.

Yours faithfully,