To Ministry Of Internal Affairs

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Internal Affairs should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Internal Affairs,
i write to you in the line of requesting for the placement of pasport designer or a data entrant in your organisation. am a computer illiterate with skills in verious soft wares both graphics and engineering soft wares.

Yours faithfully,