Want to use another name at uce other than that of ple..help me know the procedure

Brendah whitney made this Access to Information request to Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB)

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Brendah whitney

Dear Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB),
Good evening uneb...I used a name at my ple but want to change it now on registering ice...help me know the procedure please..thank you

Yours faithfully,

Brendan Whitney