Will be glad for your positive response

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Energy & Mineral Development should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Energy & Mineral Development,
I hereby request a placement in this company as am completing my second year, I want to gain skills in petroleum engineering ,will be glad with your positive response thank you.

Yours faithfully,
Kyeyune Ben