wrong name of school printed on Result slip and certificate.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB),
I am Mukisa Alfred. i sat my UCE examinations in 1986 under index number U0324/021 at Nalubaale SS Nankoma in Bugiri District,curved off Iganga. i received my Result slip and certificate with wrong name of the school ie "Lubale SS Iganga"
i seek clarification as to whether i have to pay for re- print of the right documents.
what e-service is available to take care of this kind of anomaly.

Yours faithfully,

Alfred Mukisa